Q: i am trying to drop the pedal box to the floor but its getting hooked up on the brake cable connection part

my issue is i cannot get the pedal box to go over the brake cable connection part as the brake cable is out and i dont have any free room to pull the pedal box forward anymore to go over the brake cable

The space is very tight and you may have to do a little extra maneuvering or you may need to take out a couple extra parts for room so that you can wiggle things out. If you are still looking for help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the system and guide you on this adjustment.

• i am trying to drop the pedal box to the floor but its getting hooked up on the brake cable connection part