Q: Emergency brake stuck or rotors rusted

The emergency brake is stuck on the rotors or the rotors are rusted on the wheels and need to be freed. The car was sitting in the snow and salt for a month.

Hello. You are correct that the brakes might be rusted, not allowing the wheels to turn. It is also possible that if you used the parking brake, one of the parking brake cables might be too rusty, causing the cable to bind, leaving the parking brakes engaged. You will probably need a mechanic to inspect the brake system and provide a recommendation for repair.

3. Emergency brake stuck or rotors rusted