Q: Firing order from the front of the engine.

asked by on February 21, 2017

Code P2308 / coil #3 circuit insufficient. I'm trying to figure out which one Is #3 coil. Please help ..... thanks Christopher

Ignition Coil Replacement $117.12 - $544.72 Get a Quote

The location of the ignition coil for the 3rd cylinder is the 3rd cylinder back from the front of the engine where the belts are. From viewing the engine from the front of the vehicle, the 3rd cylinder will be the 3rd cylinder from left to right starting by the pulleys. If you need further assistance with your ignition coils, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr