Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gnzrsnjs:173:8

Q: Power steering pump whine and tough to turn when braking or going slow.

So lately I've been having an issue with my power steering pump. I've been on hyundai forums and tried some fixes but I still have that issue. I have drained the PS fluid and added new fluid, lifted the car and went left to right till the wheel locked several times and the noise would go away. When I lowered the car and started backing out, I turn and the whiney noise comes back. I've read the reservoir could be an issue but when I record video of it, as soon as I turn the wheel all the way to the right or left the PS pulley and belt slow down drastically (not sure if it's supposed to do that or not) Anyway, instead of buying a new pump I bought the seal kit however I cannot get the PS high pressure bolt off to see if maybe that's what I need to do to get that noise to stop and my steering to go back to normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated

A: The most common problem for the whine noise...

The most common problem for the whine noise is that the reservoir screen at the bottom of it gets clogged. When you turn the wheel, the pump needs more fluid, and cannot get it due to the clogged screen.

There is a technical bulletin for your vehicle that calls to replace the reservoir. Once this is done, retest the system to see if the problem goes away. If you need help with this or want a second opinion, feel free to reach out to a certified mechanic who will be able to diagnose your vehicle firsthand and fix the noise you're experiencing.