Q: How do I deactivate an anti-theft system?

Brought the car in august never had a problem with it starting all of a sudden tonight I start my car it's starts I make a run to the store cut the car off but not all the way got back in and Tryed starting in and it didn't start or turn over it didn't make a sound and the dash bored says security when I try to start it up it drives well so I'm wondering if it's the security system and if I replace the security system would I have to get a new key

This model uses the GM Pass Key security system, which includes an "electronic" key with a raised contact and a lock tumbler with a sensor that detects the electronic key. Either the key or the sensor in the tumbler has failed. Either failure will cause the "no start" condition you notice.

If you have multiple keys and neither key works, it is the sensor in the tumbler that has failed. If only one key fails, then that specific key should be replaced. I would recommend having an inspection into why the car will not turn over completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem and get an accurate assessment of the needed repairs.

3. How do I deactivate an anti-theft system?