Q: Brake system, coolant leak, brake fluid leak ,wheel hub

My brakes completely stopped working. The brakes originally just needed some brake fluid but when I put some in there it came right back out so I realized there was a brake fluid leak. My car then started over heating. So I added the coolant like my dashboard stated.However that came right back out too and my heat stopped working. I believe it may be an issue with my radiator but I'm not sure. Next I need my wheel hub and rotor replaced because I had an issue where my tire with the rim still attached came off on the highway which resulted in my rotor being scratched up and my studs breaking off inside the rotor. I got it repaired but the mechanic didn't replace the parts instead he tried the easy way out and tried fixing my old parts. This resulted in there being a loud noise when I turn into the direction of the wheel. I also wanted to know if you replace/fix bumpers ,if so how much would it be. I want the best solution to these problems if possible no matter the cost.

All of these repairs are feasible. Brake systems can leak at a variety of points but the repairs are pretty straightforward. What I would suggest is you visit the YourMechanic Internet portal and request brake leak diagnostic and repair service. During that service visit, which is carried out right at your location, the Mechanic will repair the leak and then inspect and estimate all other problems of concern to you and, with your agreement, schedule those repairs, too. Regarding the other repairs, cooling system leaks, especially if in an accessible component such as a radiator, are readily repairable as is the replacement of the hub and rotor. If you schedule the brake leak diagnostic and repair service, the responding certified mechanic will get all this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you. .