Q: My Honda security light is flashing on dash car will crank but won't start

My Honda was fine one day next day battery dead put on slow charge security light is flashing on dash car will crank but won't start key unlocks and locks door already had timing Belt check it's all good

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If the Security Indicator Light is on steady with the key in the "run" position, and the vehicle won’t start, there could be a fault with the system. In this case, the first thing to try is a different key to see if this starts the vehicle. If it starts, the key is faulty or the system has a problem with that key. If you are still getting a no-start with the light on steady, the system is at fault and will need to be inspected by having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is not starting inspection.