Q: I just got new tires put on my vehicle my traction control light came on can this be related ?

I had new tires put on my vehicle the next day the traction control warning came on could this be related to my new tires ?

This could happen either because the wrong size tires were installed or that a wheel speed sensor may have been damaged during the process of installing the tires. I would check to make sure all of your tire sizes are the same and make sure that all tire sizes match the original tire size. If the tire sizes appear to be correct I would recommend taking your vehicle back to where the tires were installed and asking them to inspect your vehicle for traction control malfunctions.