Q: My car starts i put it in reverse but when i put it in to drive it has trouble moving

My car starts i put it in reverse Abe than when i put it in to drive it has trouble moving

The transmission most likely have worn out clutch bands or discs inside the transmission. The bands hold the reverse first band to give you forward gears. I would recommend having the transmission pressure tested first to see if the problem is in the valve body or in the clutch bands and discs. You may need to replace or overhaul the transmission.

3. My car starts i put it in reverse but when i put it in to drive it has trouble moving