Q: What does Cal mean

My car can't start it just talked and it's telling me cal what does that mean

Hi there. Without knowing the make, model and year of your vehicle, it’s hard to tell you what this particular error message means or how it might be related to the car not starting. In general, the CAL message on the dash means CALIBRATE, indicating that a monitoring system requires a reset or calibration to be made. You might want to contact one of our mobile mechanics and have them complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine why your vehicle won’t start.

3. What does Cal mean