Q: All dash lights and headlights work, but car won't start.

When I turn the ignition all the dash lights come on, the headlights work, but the engine won't crank.

The starter signal goes through the ignition switch through the clutch switch or automatic shift position sensor then it gets passed to the starter relay. The starter relay controls the starter. My recommendation is to have the system checked by a qualified technician to see if the starter is getting this power passed through or the problem is in the wiring. The most common problem is a bad starter, but a thorough check should be done to verify problem.

3. All dash lights and headlights work, but car won't start.