Q: I have a Kia Optima and my car overheated and shut off on the interstate, replaced my started car will not start whats the problem

Please help

Hello, thank you for writing in. Overheating the engine is one of the fastest ways to ruin the car. Once the vehicle has overheated several other components beyond the cooling system fail, including potentially fatal damages to the engine. If the vehicle is not starting currently, we need to find out what damages were done, and what caused the vehicle to overheat to begin with. Once the main fault which caused the overheating is fixed, we can turn to the other damage keeping the vehicle from running. Only further inspection will tell. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a Kia Optima and my car overheated and shut off on the interstate, replaced my started car will not start whats the problem