Q: Brakes making clunking noise - 1992 Dodge Dynasty

Each time I press the brake pedal, it starts making clunking noises. I had the brakes replaced, along with the rotors, calipers, pads and struts. However, this didn't help at all. What else can I replace to fix this?

A: Have the front suspension checked for worn ...

Have the front suspension checked for worn tie rod ends. These joints, when worn, can oscillate slightly back and forth while braking, producing a clunking noise. A similar noise can be made from worn brake caliper guide pins, which allow the brake caliper to "float" side-to-side as the brake pads wear. A professional mechanic, like a certified technician from YourMechanic, can diagnose your brake system issue and make needed repairs.