Q: Brakes making clunking noise - 1992 Dodge Dynasty

Each time I press the brake pedal, it starts making clunking noises. I had the brakes replaced, along with the rotors, calipers, pads and struts. However, this didn't help at all. What else can I replace to fix this?

Have the front suspension checked for worn tie rod ends. These joints, when worn, can oscillate slightly back and forth while braking, producing a clunking noise. A similar noise can be made from worn brake caliper guide pins, which allow the brake caliper to "float" side-to-side as the brake pads wear. A professional mechanic, like a certified technician from YourMechanic, can diagnose your brake system issue and make needed repairs.