Q: Humming noise coming from front end

Just put struts on my car.rotated my tires and I still have a roaring noise coming from front of car.

A: If the tires are worn irregularly and/or ha...

If the tires are worn irregularly and/or have any internal damage (such as a belt separation) that will create a lot of noise of the type you are hearing. The other possibility is defective wheel bearings (quite common). I would rule those two out first before considering the transmission or differential. If you are trying to compare sides, or locations, wireless "chassis ears" are often employed in the Diagnostic. Wheel bearing replacement on your car is fairly straightforward as your car uses a bolt on unitized hub/bearing assembly that can be replaced by any YourMechanic right in the field on a mobile visit. Even if only one bearing (one side of the car) is confirmed to have failed, it’s usually best, and most cost effective, to just replace both sides at the same time.