Q: How do I turn on the passenger air bag in a 2008 Chevy equinox?

The light says off but I need it on. I don't have small children so I don't have a car seat in the front.

Hi There, The airbag system is designed to come on as it senses the proper amount of weight in the seat. If there is nothing sitting in the seat heavy enough to trigger the sensor, it will no turn on. If there is sufficient weight in the seat and it still does not come on, you may have a faulty sensor or another problem with the airbag system, which should be looked at by a qualified mechanic.

3. How do I turn on the passenger air bag in a 2008 Chevy equinox?