Q: Low oil pressure warning light coming on.

Oil Pressure Low message pops up on my dash. It happened twice when I started my car first thing in the morning.

Oil level is low Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Is your engine oil level full? Older engines will use some oil between oil changes. If you go too long between oil changes it is possible that the engine could use enough oil that it would cause the level to be low and cause oil pressure problems. I recommend that every time you fill your car with gas that you should check your oil level. This way your oil level does not get low and cause engine damage. You can also have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check your oil level.