Q: are wheel bearings in the hubs one component on Infiniti G35

I had half shaft AV joint on passengers front side replace. My personal mechanic noticed that I needed a control arm. It was under warranty I took my car to Infiniti of Easton they replace both front control arms. I have full Diagnostics on my car I was informed that I needed wheel bearings and hubs on both front wheels. This is under warranty. The warranty company says that they will only replace the bearings; because Infiniti told them that they were two separate parts. My personal mechanic was going to fix this problem before I realized it was under warranty and the parts were together not separate am I being scammed. Do these components come together as a unit?

The front wheel bearing and hub can be replaced separately or as a complete unit. The hub can be pressed in and out of bearing assembly. Most mechanic do not have a press and replace both as an assembly but the dealer will only replace the bearing and this is not a problem.

3. are wheel bearings in the hubs one component on Infiniti G35