Q: How do I use the park tilt mirrors in a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado?

How do I use the park tilt mirrors?

Park tilt mirrors are a great tool to have handy when parallel parking, especially if you live in a crowded area. If your vehicle was purchased with the memory package, both the driver and passenger mirrors may be equipped to tilt to a preselected position when you shift your vehicle to reverse. To return mirrors to their original position, simply shift out of reverse or turn the ignition off.

3. How do I use the park tilt mirrors in a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado?