Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1kbgfspjs:173:8

Q: Car is not starting despite trying to jump start it.

Ever since its become colder out, my car has difficulty starting. It struggles it seems but always eventually started after a few seconds. Today It would not start. I had it jump started and nothing. The lights, fans, radio etc works. It clicks once when i turn the key but nothing happens after that. I did have to replace my battery a couple winters ago. I dont know what is wrong? can you help me? Im desperate!

Thank you! Dan

A: This sounds like you may have a faulty star...

This sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid. When components like this are on the verge of faulty, often times a drastic change in temperature may cause them to act up a bit more. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

Recommended services
Get a Quote