Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1dchlmpjs:173:8

Q: Gas smell inside cab

I have a Werks turbo kit on my 2.4. When I lifted my foot off the pedal after a firm acceleration I smelled gas for a couple of seconds. Then it was gone right away. It really bothered me. I looked under the hood a couple of days ago and noticed one of the 10 mm bolts holding the fuel rail down was coming loose by approximately 1 cm. I just tightened that when I put the engine in at about 2500 miles before. I went to the gas station this morning and while I was pumping gas I opened the passenger door to get the garbage out from the floor of the car and noticed a gas smell inside the cab. I didn’t smell it before filling the tank. I just remembered that during a hail storm a few weeks ago the driver’s quarter panel was hit by a high velocity softball sized piece of hail just to the left of the gas cap. Now the gas cap door doesn’t close. I remembered seeing on the dashboard a Check Gas Cap warning light. And when I am coming to a stop the engine will rev up to 2500- 3000 rmp for a few seconds. I noticed the Blow Off Valve stuck open. I turned the car off and the BOV was shut. I turned the car on and the BOV was slightly open. I revved the engine up got out of the car and the BOV is open about an inch. Do you have any suggestions or ideas? I don’t see any other damage except near the gas cap. The fuel rail looks good. I don’t see any cracks.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Pontiac Solstice. It's possible that something on the turbo kit was installed improperly, such as hoses were crossed in the process, or if there are vacuum leaks causing components to malfunction. As far as the fuel smell, it could be caused by a damaged filler neck near where the hail damaged the car. Have an expert diagnose the high idle speed as well as the fuel smell, in order to have these issues resolved properly.