Q: New installed ECM, vehicle won't turn on. Does it require key programmed? Doesn't even crank. Please help

Does new ECm need to be programmed to key? Doesn't crank. From ON to start, just get all lights on dash. But doesnt start or crank.

The ignition does not need to be programmed in order for the engine to crank over. You should check the starter relay on the fender near the battery to see if it is getting power from the ignition switch or the starter is not cranking and needs replaced.

3. New installed ECM, vehicle won't turn on. Does it require key programmed? Doesn't even crank. Please help