Q: I had a trouble code P0090 and now I have P2177

I changed my fuel filter and bleed the system. Also, I erased the code and drove the car. After 5 miles a new code turned on p2177. That's the only one. I don't know what the problem can be now.

A: This may not be very hard to solve. Code P2...

This may not be very hard to solve. Code P2177 means your engine is running too lean. The most common cause of this is an air leak in the intake system. Since you’ve just been working under the hood, it’s possible that you accidentally knocked off a vacuum line or maybe you had an intake boot loose and didn’t get it all the way back on.

As for the code P0090, you may see that one again. The fuel pressure sensor is notorious for giving errant signals, even to the point where it was part of a recall campaign on some models. If it comes back, you’re probably going to need to replace the fuel pressure sensor.

If you look under the hood and don’t find any air leaks to correct, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine exactly why the Check Engine Light is on and suggest the needed repairs.