Q: 06 lexus gx470 - When braking , the steering wheel shakes and the car pulls to the right . 88k miles .. Rotors ?

When driving at speed , and braking , the steering wheel shakes and the lexus pulls to the right.

Pulling to one side, without the brakes applied, is caused by misalignment, tire defects or uneven tire inflation (from side to side). Vibration on braking is typically due to rotor runout and/or thickness variation in the rotor(s). Vibration at speed, without the brakes applied, is usually due to dynamic tire imbalance although some tire defects will cause vibration regardless of balance. If you request a vibration diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would evaluate all the possibilities, including tire balance, and resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. 06 lexus gx470 - When braking , the steering wheel shakes and the car pulls to the right . 88k miles .. Rotors ?