Q: Hazards and turn signals not working

My turn signals and hazards stopped working.

A: Hi There, your turn signals and hazard ligh...

Hi There, your turn signals and hazard lights share a lot of the same wiring so both of them quitting together is pretty common. You will want to check your bulbs first. I have seen bulbs blow at the same time in some cases.

If after checking your bulbs and fuses, you still notice that there are no lights, then you may want to get a mechanic involved. In older model vehicles, electrical circuits can be pretty complex. Often times there are several electronic modules and switches working together to control a device, or bulbs in your case. A technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair your turn signal and hazard lights.