Q: Wheel is hard to turn

My serptine belt broke I replaced it along with a new power steering pump and power steering gear box but the wheel is still hard to turn replaced power steering fluid and no whining when trying to turn wheel

The power steering pump may not be working properly and not producing any pressure. The pump would need to be checked for proper pressures using a tester gauge set. If the pump is producing enough pressure then the steering gear box control valve is bad and not allowing pressure to assist the steering. The pump is the most likely cause of your problem but the pressure control valve on the pump could also be the culprit.

If you decide to get this fixed and need assistance with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can assist you by diagnosing your steering wheel issue and making the necessary repairs.