Q: Bose system has poor sound quality

My problem is regarding the Bose system in my SUV. It has a fading CD player volume and the car movement can cancel it out or trigger poorer sound quality. I would classify the behaviors as: 1. Very poor 2. Audible, but low quality 3. Normal high quality and normal volume The radio is not affected. The radio works very well, with no problems. What can I do to correct this Bose system malfunction?

A: Hi there, thanks for asking about your 2004...

Hi there, thanks for asking about your 2004 Infiniti FX45. Sounds like you have a problem with the interface between the CD player and the sound system's amplifier. I would get the vehicle to a shop that does repairs on automobile audio systems, and can handle the Bose line of products as this is a fairly specialized problem.