Q: How do you delete a voice tag from the HandsFreeLink system?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you delete a voice tag from the HandsFreeLink system?

Voice tags let you use audio commands to activate the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system in your car and make calls without using the phone. However, there may be a need to delete a voice tag. Maybe you’re removing the tag because you don’t use it, and you’d like to free up the space for another entry. No matter the reason, deleting a voice tag is pretty simple. Here’s how to do it:

1. Press the phone button

2. Choose phone setup

3. Choose speed dial

4. Choose the entry you want to modify

5. Choose delete voice tag

6. Confirm that you do want to delete the tag

7. Press the button on the center control knob