Getting multiple trouble codes 2004 l6-4.0l grand cheroke...

Q: Getting multiple trouble codes

asked by on February 05, 2016

I am getting a variety of trouble codes, including P1756, P0455, P1685, P0136, P0033, P0051, and P0121.

This is a strange group of codes that you have. Most of the time when you get this number of different codes coming up it is due to a voltage issue or a module that is failing. When something like this comes up, a mechanic would typically check the battery and the battery connections. They would have to clear the codes and drive the vehicle. If the codes do not come back then the problem is fixed. If they come back then each individual part would be checked to see if it is these parts or the module. I recommend having a mechanic properly inspect the symptoms for each trouble code to determine how severe any of the problems are and what repairs are needed.