Q: My toyota camry sounds wont fire but its turning

My Toyota camry 1992 wont fire but its turning u think it have something to do with the diagnosis box

Hi there:

If your Toyota Camry will crank over when you turn the ignition, then the problem of not starting is going to be related to an ignition system component or a fuel system related component. In most cases, the problem is that a crankshaft position sensor or mass air flow sensor / EGR valve is damaged, which causes this issue to occur. However, it could be a dozen other components that are faulty. The best way to determine exactly why your car won’t start is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. My toyota camry sounds wont fire but its turning