Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wdchfijs:173:8

Q: Traction light/reduced engine power and check engine light coming on

A couple years ago my traction light was coming on. I took it to a mechanic who changed my gas pedal/sensor. This worked for some time. Then my traction light would come on and reduced engine power and check engine light would come on. I could pull over shut off my vehicle and turn it back on and the traction light was off and it would run fine. The check engine light would go off shortly after. I then changed the throttle positioning senor due to irratic idiling along with it. Well it seemed to work... on my way home I hit a bump on the interstate and the traction light came on reduced engine power then check engine light. I pulled over shut my vehicle off waited a few minutes and turned it back on. Started fine and the traction light was off, drive fine the rest of the way home. Check engine light went off before I got home. No more irratic. I'm very frustrated with this problem. I do have 186,000 miles on this vehicle. Thank you

A: Hello. From what you describe, it would app...

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of intermittent wiring or sensor issue. If the problem occurred again after driving over a bump, then it may be possible that a damaged or loose wire is shorting or having contact issues. A common issue that can cause stalling is a faulty crank position sensor or wiring. I would carefully examine the engine for any loose or damaged wires. If the Check Engine Light comes back on, I would recommend having the trouble codes scanned before resetting the computer.