Q: Car stalls at a low speed

The IAC valve is either dirty, or needs replacement. I have checked the air filter and cleaned the air sensor. The car stalls at a low speed/idle. This is a Zetec engine. I believe the IAC can only be accessed from under the car.

Hello. You can try and clean the IAC valve, but if it is bad, it will need replacement. Cleaning the IAC valve would only be a temporary fix. The IAC valve is usually attached to the throttle body, and can be normally accessed from the top of the car. I suggest you have a complete diagnosis of the car done by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can determine the exact reason why your car is stalling.