Q: I hit a curb really hard and think the alignment is messed up. How much will this cost?

I was turning in my jeep a little too fast and hit the curb with my left front tire. I drove my car home but it made a funny noise. How much will this cost?

After hitting a curb you will need to have the complete front end and wheels inspected to see what damage was done. The noise may mean something is damaged. It is not advisable to drive the vehicle too much until the front end is inspected and the alignment is checked. You may find the damage and repair costs would be covered by your insurance company.