Q: oder of schooling for automotive industry?

I want to be a well rounded mechanic. which schooling should I take first. I would like the quickest certificate so I can make money while learning the others ? (interested in body work, engine,transmission; also aftermarket instalation stuff like radio's,speakers, and lights).

Hi there. I have taught automotive technology and I can tell you that you can work while training in most programs. You will find that body repair and automotive repair are two separate programs. The automotive repair program, for the most part, will have about 10 different classes in all. The automotive area and a couple maintenance classes will help you be a well rounded mechanic to do all kinds of repairs. If you also want to do body work then you may have to take a different program.

3. oder of schooling for automotive industry?