How do I adjust the front manual seats? interiors seats e...

Q: How do I adjust the front manual seats?

How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can adjust in up to three ways, depending on your model: 1. Adjust the seat horizontally by pulling up on the lever beneath the seat. While holding this lever, push the seat forward or backward to the desired position, then release. 2. Adjust the angle of the seatback by pulling up on the Seatback lever, and pushing the seatback to the desired position. 3. Adjust the lumbar support by rotating the Lumbar Support knob. Rotate the knob forward to make the lumbar support more firm, or rotate it backward to make the support softer.