Q: Possible damage

I have just sent my car in for a service and i have noticed it is running very very harsh and the oil light is staying on and an engine managment is staying on there is fresh oil,spark plugs,filters everything but it just wont turn off what's the issue here i'd appreciate your help. Thankyou :)

Hello. If you recently had your vehicle serviced by a shop and this occurred right after then you really should take it back. It is possible that something went wrong and it may be as simple as a loose connection. It does not necessarily mean that there is any damage to the vehicle. If you do not want to take it to them then you should get a second opinion from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

3. Possible damage