Q: does flushing your coolant system fix mixed fluid buildup?

I mixed coolant types in my car, what do I need to get replaced / fixed?

Hi there. You may have to flush the engine a few times and then run fresh water a couple times until system is clean. Then refill it with the proper coolant and distilled water in a 50/50 mixture. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home to flush the system and refill it with coolant.

3. does flushing your coolant system fix mixed fluid buildup?