Q: Brakes failure - 2014 BMW X1

My car has 49,000 miles on it. Recently, I had a minor accident due to brake failure. Luckily, I was driving only around 10 mph. I went to the dealer who examined the braking system. He claimed that it was working properly. The issue couldn't be duplicated. However, the brakes keep failing while I'm driving and I'm very concerned and feel unsafedriving the vehicle. The car is a newer model and I need to get it fixed. Do you have any idea what might be causing the brakes to fail intermittently?

Hello. There is a recall for the brake booster intermittently not working and causing a loss of brake power assist. Contact your dealer to see if your car is covered under the recall.

3. Brakes failure - 2014 BMW X1