Q: Front of car sitting on front passenger's side wheel

When I was driving, I heard a loud snapping sound coming from the front passenger's side. I looked and the right side of the car is sitting on the front wheel.

If the tire is gone, or shredded, you had a blow out and will need to replace the tire. If the suspension is sagging to the point that the fender is rubbing the tire, you have a suspension failure. This could be the strut, spring, or the chassis. I suggest having a trained technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s suspension and tires to determine the extent of the damage and inform you of necessary repairs.

3. Front of car sitting on front passenger's side wheel