Q: my car trunk opens on its own when i turn off the car, only and only when i turn off the car every time, kia optima 2012

my car trunk opens on its own when i turn off the car, only and only when i turn off the car every time, kia optima 2012

Try to take out the battery on your key FOB to see if the trunk still opens when you turn off the car? You may also want to check the key FOB for a stuck trunk button. If problem goes away when battery is removed then you will need to check and replace the key FOB.

3. my car trunk opens on its own when i turn off the car, only and only when i turn off the car every time, kia optima 2012