Q: Car is running fine (somewhat) but have P0345 code (cam shaft position sensor).

Changed the cam shaft position sensor and still have the light on with the same code. car is running ok except im getting some sputter while accelerating up hill and sometime getting the common engine rattle. really not sure what to do as every solution im finding online the cars show symptoms of something more serious. I have been driving he car 100 miles per day for over a month like this. any solution

The most common cause of this code is going to be the timing chain and timing gear phasers along with cam solenoids can all cause the problem of cam misalignment. The problem can cause low power, rattles and check engine codes for cam sensors detecting misaligned camshafts. The most common fix is replacing camshaft phasers, timing chains and guides and cam solenoids.

• Car is running fine (somewhat) but have P0345 code (cam shaft position sensor).