Q: Is this a bad strut mount/strut bearing?

Just wondering if this is a bad strut mount since the strut is what seems to have play, new sway links new tie rod newer axle and ball joint is free of play, and I've been told it's a common problem on these cars. (Video of play below)

https://youtu.be/LOLoXzDxcbI

Hi there. Thanks for the video. The angle on the video is a bit misleading, but could be a strut mount that is the source. Another possible source could be a wheel bearing. If you are not hearing any harmonic vibration noises or squealing, then it is likely the strut mount as you’ve indicated.

3. Is this a bad strut mount/strut bearing?