Q: Noise when turning

Driving my car it rides real smooth, no noise or vibration. On highway its great, but when turning left and right it makes 1 or 2 thud noises, mostly when going from stop to go turning and also happens when going around a bend occasionally. Going left, left side make a noise and right turn right side makes a noise. I have an idea what is is but want to know all possibilities.

Thanks

Among the possibilities are the strut bearings, strut mounts, the strut itself, the outer cv axle joints, and/or any suspension component, such as a tie rod end, ball joint, sway bar mount, or suspension bushing that is loose or worn, such that when the loose part frees up or moves, the movement is enough to cause a noise. All of these possibilities are fairly easy to evaluate, in turn, during an on site inspection and if you desire to set one up, YourMechanic will dispatch a certified Mechanic to both identify the origin of the noise when turning and outline your repair options. Please let us know how we can help you further.