AC is not cooling five hundred v6-3.0l ford 2007 air cond...

Q: AC is not cooling

The AC in my car is not cooling.

Hi there. The A/C compressors are known for failing on these vehicles quite often. There are countless reasons your A/C might not be working, ranging from low refrigerant to electrical issues. I suggest you have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an A/C inspection test on your vehicle. This test uses a set of gauges to measure the pressure on both sides of your A/C system. The technician will then use the gauge readings to diagnose your vehicle.