Q: I bought a vehicle about four months from a supposedly auction dealer and he keeps giving me a fake bill of sale. He also never ga

asked by on July 12, 2017

Bought this vehicle from a supposedly auction dealer and he never gave me a receipt of what I paid and now he won't give me a bill of sale. He did however give me a clean title. Can't get tags what should I do? I feel swindled.

This sounds like its time to contact a lawyer or a friend that is a lawyer that will help you call this guy and threaten lawsuit if he does not comply.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr