Q: my car vibrate

My car vibrate even though I changed inner cap, camber, I did balancing and alignment mre than two times but stil my car vibrates. When the car is at park (P) or nuetral (N) postion The engine didn't go up n down or is not vibrating up and down and not like the case of damaged engine muont does.

This question will need to be more detailed for me to give helpful insight on this problem. For example, it’s important to know when you are getting the vibration and if you feel it in the steering wheel or more in the seat when you are driving.

I have seen axles cause vibration due to the inner joints when driving on the highway above 40 mph or more. I’ve also dealt with a situation where someone had stop leak in a tire which caused vibration at high speeds because of the liquid in the tire. If these scenarios are unrelated to what you’re experiencing then I’d suggest resubmitting another question for more clarification so I can help you better.

If you decide to have the car looked at, consider enlisting a qualified mechanic who can diagnose the vibration you’re experiencing and make the necessary repairs.