Q: Check Engine light coming on and car bucking.

The Check Engine light started flashing and the car is bucking really bad.

A: A flashing check engine light is a warning ...

A flashing check engine light is a warning that there is a misfire in the engine that will damage the catalyst in the exhaust. The catalyst is what cleans up the exhaust emissions that come out of your engine. The vast majority of the time a misfire in your engine is caused by a component of the ignition system in your engine. The ignition system consists of the spark plugs and wires, and the ignition coils. Your particular vehicle is known for having faulty ignition coils and ignition control modules. I would ask for help from a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and check your vehicle to get it running right again.