Q: How do I delete call histories?

How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy:

1. Press the Setup button.

2. Press phone, phonebook, delete call history, then choose which section (recent calls, missed calls, incoming or outgoing) you would like to delete.

3. To delete a single number from one of the lists, press rotate then the Power-Vol knob to the number, press the knob, and then press the "Yes" button. To delete all of the numbers from the list, press the "ALL" button, and then the "Yes" button.

3. How do I delete call histories?