Q: New plugs and new battery but it won't turn over

We changed all 4 spark plugs and installed a new battery but it still won't turn over. Could it be me not changing the wires along with the plugs?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Diamond. Thanks for contacting us today - and our first for 2018! If you turn the key of your Mazda and the starter will not engage, but you have power to accessories like lights, radio and such, then the issue will be due to a damaged ignition relay, starter relay or the starter is damaged itself. If you have no power at all, then its likely that the main electrical relay is damaged or faulty/loose battery cables. Since there are multiple possible sources, the best way to have your issues correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.