Q: Why is my alarm keep going off on my brand new 2017 Nissan Altima?

Why is my alarm keep going off on my brand new 2017 Nissan Altima?

Hi there. It really depends as to when the alarm is going off that would provide some ideas as to why it’s happening. If it happens when doors are opened, it’s possible the settings are not correct or an electrical glitch exists in the ECU of your vehicle. Since your car is new, it’s probably best to contact the dealership where you purchased the Altima to ask them for assistance, as it’s probably something covered under a warranty repair.

3. Why is my alarm keep going off on my brand new 2017 Nissan Altima?