Q: Brake, traction, and service lights on

My antilock brake light comes on along with Service Vehicle Soon light and Traction Off light. This happened after the brake link was fixed.

Hello. If this occurred right after a brake line was fixed then there may be low brake fluid in the vehicle or there may be a pressure switch failure. I would double check the brake fluid just to see if they accidentally left it low. If it is low then refill it and it should be fine. If not then the system needs to be scanned for codes relating to the ABS,Traction Control, and SVS Lights with a computer scan tool to verify what codes are coming up to see where to start. It can also be a bad wheel speed sensor or yaw sensor. I would take it back to where the work was done to have them fix any issues they caused.

3. Brake, traction, and service lights on